Following are pics from their week.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
What B and H learned while we were gone..
Henry and Bryn are loving their days with Mammabapa (grandma and grandpa in henrybryn talk). Every day I get home they can barely contain themselves as they are bursting to shout out what they did while we were at work. As they begin their tales of the day I scan Norb and Karyl's faces to detect how the day "really" went. So far, so good, or else they are pretty decent actors. In the basket of fun filled activities that they brought over was some playdoh. Bryn will sit on her chair and "cut" the playdoh into tiny pieces for close to an hour. She then piles up the pieces and surveys her work. If the pieces are too big, she says so and starts chopping them down to size with her sticks. You will see how different they are when Henry shows off his creativity with his lump of dough.
Following are pics from their week.
Bryn and Bapa on the cow at the FEC, a gem of a place for playtime. I think they will be hanging out there quite a bit this winter.
Bryn showing off her gymnastic tricks. Who needs a park when you have a bike rack?
Anything that somewhat resembles a horse is fair game for Henry especially, who then asks to be serenaded to "Trot Old Joe" as he pretends to ride his horse. Bryn joined him here.

Following are pics from their week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My only complaint about babysitting is that I can't get "Trot Old Joe" out of my head. I woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and walked to the bathroom to the tune of "Trot Old Joe". I almost felt that I needed to hang onto those imaginary reins while I was sitting on the toilet! We'll have to broaden our song collection next week.
"Mamma" Affeldt
Post a Comment