Monday, June 16, 2008

We love our daddy!!

A day late and a dollar short.........

I started the spelling daddy pics when B and H were just little crawlers, not yet able to walk, and now I barely can stop them long enough to hold a darn letter. Although Fathers Day was yesterday, we were a busy family driving from one party to another and didn't have too much time for much else then whoopping it up. I will post pics of the Hinsa fam later as we all gathered to wish Brittany and Bethany congrats on graduating from high school.

Jay's day started out at Mickey's for a greasy spoon breakfast, complete with the best apple coffee cake. Based on the crowds, it was the first choice of many other dads too.

Jay, as I marvel at Henry's pure sweetness and tenderness, I know it came from you. When I watch Bryn swing her hips and keep the beat to some deep bass hip hop, I know it was you who gave her that sense of rhythm. They wouldn't be the inquisitive, kind, playful kids they are if it weren't for you and what you have shown them through your actions. You are the most amazing daddy and husband and I hope you can feel the love.






No comments: