First to go on their plates..... cranberries!
When we asked them what they were thankful for, I was half expecting(or hoping) them to say something sweet but all we got was this; Bryn was thankful for turkeys and Henry was thankful for his pet dolphin (?). If I would have asked them after dessert they probably would have answered "pies".
Below a quick neighborhood hike to burn off a couple of the calories we inhaled!
The whole fam sans my dad (who was taking a snoozer on the couch back home).
Bryn, Henry and Liam
Although we ended our weekend on a sickly note we had fun while we could. Below we checked out the Overture Center for the annual holiday fest. They each got to pick a cookie and decorate it. Jay and I did a pretty good job of slying eating at least half of each one. After that we caught the trolley for a ride around the capitol.
1 comment:
Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We thoroughly enjoyed the people and the great food. Thanks for all your hard work and preparations. See you soon.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Affeldt
Post a Comment