
We headed to Iowa for the Thanksgiving feast since my sis can't travel far. For whatever reason I have been lacking on the photo taking lately and we failed to even get a family picture of us all. Oh well, who really wants to see us anyway? As always, they LOVE their cousin Liam and the three of them had a blast playing dress up, fusion beads, turning his room into some kind of restaurant, swimming at my parents hotel, and playing at the park across the street.

Breaking news..... my parents are going to have photo cards this year for the holidays. I won't spoil the surprise and post the version that made the cut. Above is a reject pic. Somehow I was the pied piper of photography. I told them to head outside, sans coats, hats and mittens, for a better photo and sure enough they all followed me out the door and we managed to get a cute shot!
Thanks for the fun and fabulous Thanksgiving feast!
1 comment:
Such great pictures...looks like you picked out a nice chubby tree, and did a great job decorating it too.
We definitely have more snow at the lake now for sledding the next time you come see us, and it looks like you have plenty in Madison too. Have fun!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Affeldt
Post a Comment