
Hi this is Bryn and my mom is typing what I want her to write. This August me and my mom were having a day together before school started. We were together for the whole day because it was our day to be alone with our mom and dad separately. This is what I did with my mom. I went biking with my trail along bike hooked to my mom's bike, we went swimming at Vilas and we went miniature golfing where I won a free game for next time! For lunch we had subs and I love Milio's subs. My favorite part of the day was going swimming because I get to play in the sand and water.

The next day I had Daddy Bryn day. We had breakfast at Lazy Janes and I like their steamers.
I went to Mr. Pickhardt's cabin and I rode on the 4 wheeler. My daddy was mostly driving it and I sometimes got to steer it but my daddy was helping me.
We stopped in Mineral Point to eat a pasty for lunch at the Red Rooster cafe, after that we went to a cool place (Governor Dodge) where I hiked to a waterfall. Then we went swimming.

I love having Daddy Bryn day and Mommy Bryn day!
3 comments:
Great job, little blogger! It was so much fun to see the pictures of your special "alone" days with Mom and Dad...looks like you had a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing another blog posting from you soon Bryn! Love you!
Just when you think there isn't going to be a blog anymore...way to go Bryn! Sounds like you had two great days! Thanks for sharing!
Great job with blogging Bryn!!! What a fun time with your parents.
Jil
Post a Comment